We ratified changes to our Constitution at our December 14th meeting. The revisions involved:
- Clarifying election procedures in Article IV, Section 3.
- Specifying the Budget Committee’s role in recommending compensation.
- Providing additional detail about committee roles in Article V, Section 1, and their chairpersons in Section 2.
- Formally eliminating the Executive Vice President and Communications Director positions due to their long-standing vacancies.
- Adding a Non-Tenure Track Teaching Professional Officer position.
- Clarifying the process by which General meetings are scheduled in May.
- Revising the process by which the Constitution is amended and made available to members.
The amended Constitution can be found in the main section of our Documents page, while its previous iteration has been moved to the same page’s Recent Historical Documentation section.